One of the biggest challenges for remote workers is staying connected without the resources available to employees in an office environment. Advanced features and functionality enable remote workers to continue to have access to their business phone system regardless of where they may be working.
Attract and Retain More Engaged Worker
• Does your business need external lines? Internal extensions?
• Do you need to provide customer service to the public?
• Are you or your employees always on the go? Do you travel a lot and need to answer calls while you travel?
• Do you need to integrate a CRM system to keep track of calls?
• What features can help enhance your business? For instance, do you require call waiting, voicemail, or maybe conference bridging?
• Do you need to put customers on hold or reroute to other departments?
• How are calls answered? For example, can you answer calls via a computer or from a desk phone?
• Are you planning on expanding or growing your business? How soon and how fast?
• What are a few additional features you might need in the future?
Mobility and Flexibility
Receive and make calls anywhere, anytime
Support remote employees from any geographical location
Answer and call easily – from your mobile phone, laptop, tablet, computer, or any smart device
Attend to multiple customers at once – route, hold, forward, and track calls
Route calls to any number, change your settings when needed
Provide better customer service – automate answering incoming calls and routing
Save Money and Increase Revenue
All these amazing features create a seamless business process. They aim at automating your business’ communication efforts. Along with cost-savings and simple management benefits, there are many more benefits. Hosted PBX phone systems are packaged with a ton of advantages. These benefits support your current business needs and expansion anytime you are ready.
A hosted PBX phone service is a great solution that will grow and expand as you grow. Hosted PBX phone systems offer a variety of value-added features, Moreover, these features integrate seamlessly with your hosted PBX phone system. In addition, your hosted PBX service is professionally managed and maintained. Therefore, requiring no technical know-how or hardware in your office.
Automated Call Attendant/Greeting
Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
Music on Hold
Click to Call/Web Dial
Do Not Disturb
Emergency (911) dialing
Voicemail to Text/Email
You’ll receive a host of telephony services to keep your business connected at all times.
Save time and money for your business.
Keep a professional public image.
Manage and streamline internal processes.
Increase productivity as a result.
• submit a number port
• setup extensions for users
• setup main greeting and routing instructions
• setup voicemail to text (if requested)
• send you pre-programmed phones (if needed)
• temporarily route your current number to your system
• Save time and money for your business.
• Keep a professional public image.
• Manage and streamline internal processes.
• Increase productivity as a result.